I used my stellar math skills to create the card base, and even got it right four out of five times! (It's the ruler that has the problem, not the stamper, right?!!) I used some temporary adhesive to hold the card front closed and stenciled in the green background. I rooted around a pile of scraps to find this classy - but unnamed - designer cardstock, trimmed, layered, and glued the panels to the "gates" of the card.
I stamped the large sentiment using my MISTI tool and filled in the open space of the lettering with a Copic marker. I created the sentiment and added it to the belly band with adhesive that I remembered to out only on the part of the sentiment panel that would attach to the belly band - yay for the home team!
And that is a classy sympathy card if I've ever seen one . . . and I have seen a few. Even created a few! Toot-toot! (That was me tooting my own horn. Thanks for listening!)